July 1, 2024
Based on experience and qualifications
- Academy pays 100% of premiums for health insurance, life insurance, and disability
- Direct primary care option with local Catholic clinic
- FSA and IRA match
- 90% tuition reduction for children attending the Academy
- Professional development
We are looking for a full-time Dean of Students to join our team of committed educators as we strive to assist parents in the formation of their children through a classical education rooted in the Catholic faith. The Dean of Students collaborates with the school administration team to ensure a fruitful student experience, overseeing school culture, Student Life staff, and student discipline.
St. Ambrose Academy is a 6–12 grade private Catholic classical academy located in Madison, Wisconsin with a rapidly growing student body and a vibrant Catholic community.
- Daily prayer, regular access to the Eucharist and Confession
- Emphasis on formation of the whole person
- Respectful students and supportive families
A master’s degree in school administration or a related field of study is preferred, though a bachelor’s degree with experience with teenagers will be considered. Candidate must be a practicing Catholic, prepared to make an Oath of Fidelity to the Magisterium, whose life of faith serves as a Christ-like example to students and families in bringing:
- An enthusiastic personality capable of motivating students to participate eagerly in the traditions of student life that build up a positive culture and expand student horizons.
- A creative, can-do, team-building attitude that, as a school leader, inspires staff and students.
- A proven record of success with student discipline; enforce consequences while helping students feel supported and understood as they learn to live a life of virtue.
- Outstanding capacity for taking initiative, planning, multi-tasking, problem-solving, and staying in control of detail in running successful school activities.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills with teens and parents.
Please email a cover letter and resume with three professional references to Principal Scott Schmiesing at: email@example.com.