High School Basketball is right around the corner! Important items you need to know:
This meeting is mandatory for all athletes and parents for ALCS sponsored sports, so if you cannot make it, let Coach Thies or myself (Mrs. Koon) know.
Please bring all Required Paperwork – (https://www.alcs.us/athletics/participation-forms-info.cfm) to the meeting. We will have extra forms at the meeting if needed.
The required forms for all high school athletes are:
· Athletic Participation Contract (sign and return for sport)
· Physical form (must be signed by a doctor every other year starting with their freshmen year) The physical must be dated after April 1, 2022 to be valid. (If you already turned your physical in for a fall sport, you do not need to complete this again.)
· Alternate Year Physical Form (signed by parent if you have a current physical on or after April 1, 2022) Physicals are good for 2 years if signed after April 1, 2022. (If you played a fall sport, you do not need to complete this form again.)
· WIAA Eligibility Information Bulletin for 2023-24 (sign and return) (If you played a fall sport, you do not need to complete this form again.)
· High School Concussion Information-Student (must read) (If you played a fall sport, you do not need to complete this form again.)
· Concussion & Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information (must read)
· Parent & Athlete Concussion & Sudden Cardiac Arrest Agreement (sign and return)
After the Athletic Director meeting ends at approximately 7:00 pm, Girls and Boys Basketball will break into their respective groups.
Girls basketball will meet in the room 118 with their coaches.
This meeting is only for high school basketball players.
Go Challenger Athletics!