How to prepare for the season
- Submit all required paperwork* to your school Athletic Director
- Check practice and game schedule (ALCS & SAA students)
- Arrange for transportation to/from games (ALCS & SAA students)
- Ensure you have all soccer equipment
Uniforms will be distributed to all student athletes prior to first game
- Home and Away game tops (issued and returned to coaches at conclusion of season)
- Navy and White Socks (to keep, approx $10 each)
- Navy Game Shorts (to keep, $13-15 range)
MCDS Athletic fee $160 will be collected by ALCS or SAA Athletic Dept
For practices, all athletes should arrive at MCDS changed and ready to play.
There is bathroom just inside the Middle/High School door, as well as a portable toilet in the parking lot.
There is a bottle water fountain just inside Middle/High School door.
MEET & GREET COACHES: Wednesday, April 12, after practice 5:30-6pm
ALCS & SAA student athletes will need to transport themselves to/from practices and games. Athletes should confirm with coaches the expected time they should arrive at away game locations
MCDS student athletes will travel with one of our coaches to and from away game. If an MCDS student plans to travel home after an away game, please be sure your MCDS Athletics Travel Form is submitted prior to the day’s game.
If the weather forces us to postpone a practice or game, every effort will be made to find an alternative indoor space for practice. Competitions may be cancelled. Weather related cancellations will be communicated internally for MCDS via OnCampus Athletics and emailed to ALL families and ALCS & SAA Athletic Depts.
firstname.lastname@example.org (MCDS Athletic Director – Annie Gravel))
email@example.com (Head Coach – Benny Delgato)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Assistant Coach – Dominick LaPorte)