Current Job Openings
We encourage you to get to know our school through the information below and to reach out to us for consideration as new positions become available in the future. Thank you!
Benefits of Working at St. Ambrose Academy
Working for St. Ambrose Academy is a great opportunity for teachers interested in classical pedagogy to grow with a community of dedicated instructors faithfully pursuing the Catholic vision of education.
- Enjoy an exceptional student body and supportive families, a rewarding and life-giving classroom where an emphasis is placed on the formation of the whole person, regular access to the Sacramental life of the Church including daily prayer, and a collaborative and collegial work environment
- Salary begins at $40,000+ depending on experience and qualifications
- Academy pays 100% of premiums for health insurance, life insurance, and disability
- Direct primary care option with local Catholic clinic
- FSA and IRA match
- 90% tuition reduction for children attending the Academy
- On-going professional development for all faculty and training for those with subject-area credentials who don’t yet have teaching experience or experience with classical pedagogy
- If you desire a full-time position with benefits, part-time positions may be combined with other part-time positions
More About Us
A Day in the Life
An in-person visit is the best way to see the vibrant student body, meet the fantastic teachers/staff, and see the Ambrose Advantage. In the meantime, check out two short videos we made for recent Benefit Dinners, showing a slice of life at St. Ambrose!