Hey everyone! The Abundant Life Athletic Department and Track & Field Coaches would like to invite you to a Mandatory Informational Meeting on Monday March 6 at 6:00pm in the Abundant Life High School Gym. At the meeting you will hear from the Athletic Department and our High School Coaches regarding critical information that you will need for track and field to run smoothly. If you cannot make this appointment, please let me, Luanne Koon (email@example.com), and Amy Parker (firstname.lastname@example.org) know, so we can connect with you individually. The more of you that can attend the better, as it is less follow up on our part, and it also makes for less of a chance of miscommunication as the season progresses.
Please bring all Required Paperwork – (https://www.alcs.us/athletics/participation-forms-info.cfm) to the meeting. We will have extra forms at the meeting if needed. If you have already played a sport at Abundant Life this year, the only form that would be required is the Participation Contract.
If you haven’t signed up for a spring sport yet and want to participate, please sign-up on the following link: High School Spring Sports Registration
The required forms for all high school athletes are:
- Athletic Participation Contract (sign and return)
- Physical form (must be signed by a doctor every other year starting with their freshmen year) The physical must be dated after April 1, 2021 to be valid.
- Alternate Year Physical Form (signed by parent if you have a current physical on or after April 1, 2021) Physicals are good for 2 school years if signed after April 1, 2021.
- WIAA Eligibility Information Bulletin for 2022-23 (sign and return)
- High School Concussion Information-Student (must read)
- Concussion & Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information (must read)
- Parent & Athlete Concussion & Sudden Cardiac Arrest Agreement (sign and return)
Note: this meeting is only for HIGH SCHOOL track & field participants ONLY. Other spring spots meetings will take place at a later date.
Go Challenger Athletics!
Athletic Director & Boys Varsity Basketball Coach
Physical Education and High School Science
Abundant Life Christian School